Richard's jaunt

Monday, September 20, 2004

San Francisco

There was too much rain in Seattle so I traveled south, through Portland Oregon down to sunny California.

Today I spent reading after a long bus trip by lying in the park sunning myself under a powder blue sky, wiggling my toes in the gentle breeze. If I look between my feet the big orange bridge spans between my toes. I keep having to looking up to pinch myself.

Interesting lodgings, very mellow, free breakfast, bagels and bob dylan while sitting in an old run down theatre. The neighbourhood is a little zesty, there there are many little theatres along the street, though I'm not familiar with the film titles. Some the of girls seem a bit different to ones at home.

Looking forward to exploring this intriguing city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home